Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday 17 August 2013

Review: BarryM Gelly nail polish

Hello again! Sorry that I haven't posted in a very long time but I hope that you will forgive me because I've done another review!

I've had this nail polish for quite a while now actually but I've only just gotten around to telling you what I think of it so here you go!

The BarryM Gelly nail polishes are incredible and a lot of people seem to agree with me because a lot of people own a couple of them and are very pleased with its outcome. I got one in the colour Passion Fruit which is a coraly-pinky-red colour (hard to describe but it's a lovely colour!), and I love it! It doesn't chip for a long time and it dries fairly quick which I am very thankful for because I hate waiting for nail polish to dry!

The only problem I have with this nail polish is that you have to put on more than one coat to get the colour that is shown in the package, whoch is annoying but I wouldn't recommend leaving it at one coat since it looks...how should I put it? Weak? Something like that anyway! On the back it tells you to apply a base coat before painting your nails with it, and I think that this is because of the thing that I saod so it might be a good idea to do that if you have the time!

Overall I'd give this nail polish about 8 and a half out of 10 since it has pleased me and I would recommend this to a lot of you! I hope this review has helped you in some way and if it has please tell me in the comment section! Also, while you're down there I would love for you to suggest what I could do for my next post, something different to a review maybe? Thank you to everyone that's read this and I'll see you in the future! Goodbyeeee! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment