Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday 4 August 2013

Review - Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick

I've been using this Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick for quite a long time now so I know what to tell you in this review because I've had "experience" if you like. It comes in many different colours and all of them are pretty, and the one in number 22 stood out for me while I was in the shop. It's a beautiful red colour with the smallest touch of pink in there, and it comes out bold and bright.
It is highly pigmented wich some people will love and others will hate, and I happen to love how it comes out. Because it's a quite matte lipstick, some people like to put some lip gloss over it to make it look glossier and it does look good with something over it just incase you were worried that it would look silly. It lasts for a long time too, which I find is a very good thing in lipsticks and I'm sure a lot of you do too because nobody really wants to put something on their lips and have it fade off in a matter of hours, do they?
A problem I find with this is that if you're eating food it comes off onto what you're eating which can tend to make it look paler and messier so maybe you could wear it after you eat to spare yourself from practically eating your own lipstick!
I find bright lipsticks great for livening up your outfit especially if you like wearing monochrome colours like I do, or if you just want to wear a bright lip! But if you're quite tame within your lipstick range there are some very natural colours and darker ones as well so there's a wide variety to suit everyone's style!
Overall I'd give this an 8 out of 10  because it feels nice on the lips as well as looks nice, but it does tend to spread because of how pigmented it is. Thank you for reading, goodbyeeee! X

1 comment:

  1. I have this lipstick i love it nice polish colour too

    Carrieannex

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete