Pages

Popular Posts

Thursday 22 August 2013

Review: Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107

I know I've done a review of these lipsticks before but not this one in particular so I thought I'd tell you about the one I've been loving recently which is the number 107 which (I think) is called wine.

It's a gorgeous deep red/purple colour and it makes your makeup look dramatic, elegant and you might say mature. The difference between this one and the other Kate Moss lipstick (which also has different packaging) is that the one in the black packaging is slightly softer and heavier on the lips. That one is also slightly more pigmented than this one but that can be seen as both good or bad, it depends what you're looking for in a lipstick.

I've seen a lot of girls wear this lipstick and it does look dark and mysterious but if you don't really want that kind of image, you can use light eyeshadow or use a bit more highliter and blush just to get that lively look back into you! You could also focus on your lips and tone down the eye makeup, and a good way to do this would be to use brown eye pencil instead of black or liquid liner, and nude eyeshadows.

I think this lipstick would look fabulous on a night out or if you're going for a celebrity red carpet look, or even just on a casual day out with your friends! Do as you please, as long as you trust me and give it a try! I'll see you in the future hopefully! Goodbyeeeee! X

No comments:

Post a Comment